Visual identity and graphics
The STO’s visual identity
The arrow symbol represents:
- the road traveled and the road ahead;
- continuous movement; and
- the intent to move forward together and meet multiple needs.
The two parts represent:
- the desired closeness with our different users; and
- the connection between public and active transportation.
L’avenir en commun: A shared tomorrow
- those who choose public transit today contribute to a better future for everyone;
- those who invest in public transit and help make it more appealing are shaping its future development; and
- those who choose to give up their vehicle in favour of active transportation and public transit are the builders of a better society.
Public transit. A shared city. A shared project. A shared vision. A shared commitment. A shared innovation.
Download the Logos and Graphics Standards