Enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
Renewal, suspension or cancellation of enrolment due to the COVID-19
- You can renew your enrolment to the Program as soon as you are ready to resume taking the bus
- You are still working from home or your situation has changed, and you would like to suspend or cancel your enrolment. It's not too late if you haven't done so yet.
To find out more about COVID-19 and public transit, as well as the measures introduced by the STO,
What is the FIDÉLITÉ Program?
The FIDÉLITÉ Program is an annual pass purchased by monthly pre-authorized debit payments designed for riders who use our public transit services frequently. It will help you save 10% on the price of a basic or senior monthly pass.
To enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
- It is important to submit your enrolment or renewal application prior to the 15th day of a given month so that your pass is valid on the first day of the following month.
- Even if you already have a Multi card, you will need a different one (issued at no cost) for your new pass. The new card will be programmed so that your pass is valid on the first day of the month following the first debit. However, you should keep your old card because it is worth $8 and could be useful if you go back to using a regular pass.
- The debits are taken from your bank account on the 25th day of each month or the next business day if the 25th is a holiday.
- Each debit equals 90% of the full fare for a monthly pass of the same type, allowing you to save 10%.
- When completing the enrolment form, remember to check the box in section 4 to authorize the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) to process debits on the account at your financial institution (pre-authorized debit or PAD).
- Once you have completed the form, click "Validate and Print", and sign and date the paper copy of the form.
- Write “VOID” on a cheque for the account at your financial institution on which the automatic debits will be processed.
- Use one of the four methods below to submit the form and voided cheque:
- Mail to the Finance Department at the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO), 111 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Quebec, J8Z 1T4;
- Fax to 819 770-5987;
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In person, to one of our service points.
Date of the debit payment
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Monday, January 25, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021
Monday, April 26, 2021
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Friday , June 25, 2021
Monday, July 26, 2021
Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Monday, October 25, 2021
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Wednesday, December 29, 2021