Enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
See the complete fare structure valid as of January 1, 2019.
What is the FIDÉLITÉ Program?
The FIDÉLITÉ Program is an annual pass purchased by monthly pre-authorized debit payments designed for riders who use our public transit services frequently. It will help you save 10% on the price of a basic or senior monthly pass.
The FIDÉLITÉ Program offers exclusive benefits!
- Cheaper rates with the car sharing organization Communauto (in French only);
- Subscription to Subito Presto, our e-newsletter. In addition to informing you about what's new in our system, you also get suggestions for activities, useful advice and exclusive promotions with fun outings to win;
- Priority access to certain Park-and-Ride facilities.
To enrol in the FIDÉLITÉ Program
- It is important to submit your enrolment or renewal application prior to the 15th day of a given month so that your pass is valid on the first day of the following month.
- Even if you already have a Multi card, you will need a different one (issued at no cost) for your new pass. The new card will be programmed so that your pass is valid on the first day of the month following the first debit. However, you should keep your old card because it is worth $8 and could be useful if you go back to using a regular pass.
- The debits are taken from your bank account on the 25th day of each month or the next business day if the 25th is a holiday.
- Each debit equals 90% of the full fare for a monthly pass of the same type, allowing you to save 10%.
- When completing the enrolment form, remember to check the box in section 4 to authorize the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) to process debits on the account at your financial institution (pre-authorized debit or PAD).
- Once you have completed the form, click "Validate and Print", and sign and date the paper copy of the form.
- Write “VOID” on a cheque for the account at your financial institution on which the automatic debits will be processed.
- Use one of the four methods below to submit the form and voided cheque:
- Mail to the Finance Department at the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO), 111 Jean-Proulx, Gatineau, Quebec, J8Z 1T4;
- Fax to 819 770-5987;
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- In person, to one of our service points.
Date of the debit payment
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Thusrday, January 25, 2018
Monday, February 26, 2018
Monday, March 26, 2018
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Friday, May 25, 2018
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Monday, August 27, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Monday, November 26, 2018
Thursday, December 27, 2018