REDBLACKS – Board our FREE shuttle service!
Published : 05-28-2018
The bus is free!
With your admission ticket, the bus to the REDBLACKS home games is free. Simply show your admission ticket valid for that day to the bus driver when boarding. Valid to and from the game (keep your admission ticket).
Free boarding is valid on the shuttle service and for the regular system (starts 3 hours before the event and runs until 3 hours after the event).
Regular fares apply without an admission ticket. STO passes and tickets accepted.
- Rivermead Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Aylmer Road).
- Saint-Dominique Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Alexandre-Taché).
- Rapibus stations: Labrosse, Gouin, de la Cité, Les Promenades, de la Gappe, Casino, Les Galeries de Hull and Montcalm (board at platform #1 in the corridor).
- Robert Guertin Centre Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Saint-Rédempteur).
Schedule and frequency
Check the full shuttle service (PDF format) for each REDBLACKS home game.
*Please take note that the schedule is approximate and may vary according to the popularity of the service. Thanks for your understanding!
Check the REDBLACKS 2018 home schedule.
- Write redblacks in the destination (the "B"section).
Individuals who are already eligible for paratransit service can use it to get to the festivities. Board for free by showing your admission ticket (starts 3 hours before the event and runs until 3 hours after the event).
Family fare valid on weekends, holidays and all the time in July and August! Children aged 11 and under travel for free! See the details and conditions.