STO Fare Payments Valid on OC Transpo
STO fare payments ACCEPTED by OC Transpo
- FIDÉLITÉ Program Annual pass.
- Montly passes: Regular, Student, Senior, ZAP, ZAP+ and ECHO.
- Semester passes: Cam-Puce, UQO Cam-Puce, Heritage College Cam-Puce and Cégep de l'Outaouais Cam-Puce).
- E-wallet and ECHO E-wallet, only after validating your Multi Card on an STO bus, which entitles you to an e transfer that is valid for two hours.
- Occasional Multi, only after validating your Multi Card on an STO bus, which entitles you to an e transfer that is valid for two hours.
- Multi 1day (Passe-temps) and Multi 3 days (L'Escapade), only after validating your Multi Card on an STO bus, which entitles you to travel without restrictions on both systems.
- STO transfers is accepted only on OC Transpo buses.
STO Attendant Privileges Card: Upon showing the STO attendant privileges card, the attendant accompanying a rider with a visual impairment can travel for free on the OC Transpo system.
Children aged 5 and under travel for free on the OC Transpo system at all times.
STO fare payments NOT ACCEPTED by OC Transpo
The following fare payments are NOT ACCEPTED on OC Transpo:
- The E-wallet and ECHO E-wallet is not accepted for starting a trip on the OC Transpo system (bus and train). You must pay the fare for the trip at the O-Train ticket machines, pay cash on the bus, or use the e Purse on the Presto card.
- STO's paper tickets
- STO tranfers are not accepted on the O-Train. Only electronic fare payments may be used with the O-Train fare gates. However, we are actively working with OC Transpo on a solution.
- Student pass giving access to special routes for high schools "school days only".
- Group pass.
How to use your Multi on OC Transpo buses
1. Tap your Multi on the PRESTO reader
A green light shows that your card has been validated
2. Then show the driver the side of your Multi card with the photo
If you get a red light:
Fare payment is required. You must pay your fare using another payment method. In this case, ask the driver for a proof of payment (in case of a control by an agent on the bus). If you think it could be due to a technical problem, please go to one of our Service Points.
Your receipt is not a fare payment
Just a reminder that your receipt is no longer accepted as proof of validity of your Multi card when you pay your fare. Instead, it is used to validate your transaction at a retail outlet. We advise you to keep it as a proof of purchase.