Service Offered for Events and Activities
All major sports and cultural events have been cancelled this summer due to the health crisis.
There is so much to do in Gatineau this summer. Go ahead and explore your city…by bus!
Take your Multi card and load your e-wallet. There is no better way to pay for your occasional trips and to make the most of our summer promotions.
In July and August, I'm saving with the Multi card
All these promotions are valid on the regular network and Paratransit service.
Where do you get a Multi card?
- At one of the 4 STO service points (occasional Multi or personalized Multi)
- At one of the 50 sales points closest to you (occasional Multi)
Deposit any amount of money you want in the e-wallet section of your Multi card.
The advantages of an e-wallet:
- Anyone aged 20 and UNDER pays $2.60 per trip with the personalized Multi;
- Anyone aged 21 and OVER pays $3.50 per trip.
Save compared to using a ticket or cash ($4).
Planning my trips
Use one of the information tools before and during your trips:
- Create a personalized trip with Plani-Bus or the Transit app in real time;
- Consult the schedule for your routes with Plani-bus under Route schedules (Web and PDF versions available);
- Consult COVID-19 - Gradual resumption of activities. This source of information is regularly updated and your best option for finding out about the measures introduced by the STO and the hygiene measures to follow on our buses.