REDBLACKS Home Games
The bus is included with the purchase of your admission ticket
With your admission ticket, the bus to the REDBLACKS is included. Simply show your admission ticket valid for that day to the bus driver when boarding. Valid to and from the game (keep your admission ticket).
This offer is valid on the shuttle service and for the regular system (starts 3 hours before the event and runs until 3 hours after the event).
Regular fares apply without an admission ticket. STO passes and tickets accepted.
- Rivermead Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Aylmer Road).
- Saint-Dominique Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Alexandre-Taché).
- Rapibus stations: Labrosse, Gouin, de la Cité, Les Promenades, de la Gappe*, Casino, Les Galeries de Hull and Montcalm (board at platform #1 in the corridor).
- Robert Guertin Centre Park-and-Ride (board at the bus stop on Saint-Rédempteur).
Schedule and frequency
Check the shuttle service for the complete season (PDF format).
*Please take note that the schedule is approximate and may vary according to the popularity of the service. Thanks for your understanding!
- Write REDBLACKS or TD Place in the destination (the "B"section).
You can also use Transit to plan your trip ahead of time and to accompany you during your trip with real time information.
- Up to four children aged 11 and under can travel for free
- Saturdays and Sundays all year-long
- Every day in July and August
- On statutory holidays in Quebec
- Deetails and conditions.
Always free for children aged 5 and under!
Individuals who are already eligible for paratransit service can use it to get to the festivities. Board for free by showing your admission ticket (starts 3 hours before the event and runs until 3 hours after the event).