Service offered for events and activities
Don't miss any of it this summer!
- Gatineau Week
From May 28 to June 5
May 26 to 28
- Festival Franco-ontarien
June 6 to 18
- Festival L'Outaouais en fête
June 23 to 26
- La Fête nationale du Québec
- La Fête du Canada
- Family Month in the Outaouais Region
- Merveilles de sables
July 1 to 3
July 2 to 30
- Rouge FM Outdoor Movie Nights
On Friday, July 8, 15, 22 and 29
July 16 to August 21
- Festival Country du Grand Gatineau
August 3 to 7
- Les grands feux du Casino du Lac-Leamy
August 6, 10, 13, 17 and 20
- Festival de montgolfières de Gatineau
September 1 to 5
- Festival de l'Outaouais Émergent
September 8 to 11
- La nuit des onze saveurs
September 16 to 18
Stop looking for parking.
Make the most of your outing!
Get ready for another hot summer in Gatineau!
The eagerly anticipated summer cultural program is back with ideas for outings that will please everyone: entertainment in the parks, outdoor shows, exhibits, guided heritage tours, festivals, theatre, open-air cinema, hikes and much more.
Activities are offered every day in the summer: take advantage of them to expand your cultural horizons!
Discover the tool that suggests cultural outings based on your interests and check the complete event calendar.
See the details at gatineau.ca/etechaud