Published : 04-23-2020
Lorrain Station and Park-and-Ride now open. Service offered by routes 75, 78, 79 and 88
Lorrain Station and Park-and-Ride, located at 115 Lorrain Boulevard, are now opened. Service is offered by routes 75, 78, 79* et 88*.
It offers :
- 219 parking spaces available, including 6 disabled parking spaces and 4 maternity parking spaces;
- Closed and semi-enclosed waiting areas with benches and radiant heating;
- Non-covered bicycle racks, for 14 bikes;
- Variable message signs, with real time information;
- Information panels;
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility and in wheelchairs;
- Surveillance camera;
- Emergency telephones and intercoms connected to the STO control centre.
This station if the first infrastructure to see the light of day in the extension of the corridor project, from Labrosse to Lorrain. Read the press release (available in French only).
To get to the Rapibus Corridor
Routes 78 and 79* also serve the Labrosse Station. The frequency of the service offered varies, depending on the time of day, ranging from 2 to 24 minutes.
The construction of the Lorrain Station was made possible thanks to funding from the governments of Canada and Quebec in the implementation of the Public Transit Infrastructure Fund (PTIF).
Please note that routes marked with an asterisk (*) are currently not in service, until Sunday June 14 inclusive.
For more information, contact Customer Relations at 819 770-3242.