Winterlude Web site
For its 40th edition, enjoy winter pleasures at the new Snowflake Kingdom site! Come have some fun at the north end of Jacques-Cartier park in Gatineau. Super slides, magnificent snow sculptures, digital art projections, shows and plenty of other activities await you. Guaranteed fun in this huge winter playground!
NEW SITE: Snowflake Kingdom has moved to the north end of Jacques-Cartier Park (now at 350 Laurier).
Stop looking for parking.
Make the most of your outing!
Free Sno-Bus Shuttle
- First three weekends in February: Saturdays and Sundays on February 3 and 4, 10 and 11, 17 and 18, 2018
- From 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Service every 15 minutes
- To come: Sno-Bus shuttle route(in blue on the map)
Between these sites :
- Robert Guertin Centre Park-and-Ride
- NEW Snowflake Kingdom site (north end of Jacques-Cartier Park)
- Confederation Park in Ottawa (connection possible with OC Transpo to Dow's Lake and the Rideau Canal Skateway)
To provide easier access for people with reduced mobility, this service is offered with articulated buses equipped with access ramps that reduce the space between the sidewalk and the bus. Just ask the driver!
Weather conditions may affect the shuttle service. In the event of bad weather, feel free to contact Customer Relations to plan your trip.
Or take routes:
Bus stop on Laurier, in front of the Snowflake Kingdom site
- From Gatineau sector: Route 67
Bus stop corner of Laurier and Sacré-Coeur
- From Hull sector: Route 31
Persons eligible for paratransit
For those eligible, paratransit is also an option for getting to the festivities.
OC Transpo shuttle between the activity sites in Ottawa:
- Confederation Park
- Dow's Lake
- Rideau Canal Skateway
- Check the OC Transpo site for the schedules and frequencies
Mosaïvernales, Winter Magic!
Due to the temporary closure of the site and the changes to the event's opening hours, the shuttle that had been planned for the first three weekends in February has been cancelled.
Nevertheless, Mosaïvernales is still accessible by bus with the regular system. For disabled and qualified persons who are unable to use regular public transit, the paratransit service is also an option to get to the site.
Bus stop on Hôtel-de-Ville
- From Hull: Routes 37 and 34
- From Gatineau: Route 400
- From Aylmer: Routes 55 and 59
Bus stop in front of the Canadian Museum of History
- From Hull: Route 33
Bus stop on Laurier at the corner of Des Allumettières
- From Gatineau: Route 67
- From Hull: Route 31