First three weekends in February: Saturdays and Sundays on February 2 and 3, 9 and 10, 16 and 17
For its 41 edition, enjoy winter pleasures at the traditional Snowflake Kingdom site! Come have some fun at Jacques-Cartier park in Gatineau. Super slides, magnificent snow sculptures, shows and plenty of other activities await you. Guaranteed fun in this huge winter playground!
Winterlude Web site
This winter, ride with us!
Free Sno-Bus Shuttle
- First three weekends in February: Saturdays and Sundays on February 2 and 3, 9 and 10, 16 and 17
- Saturday: from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Service every 20 minutes (approximately)
Between these sites :
STO Sno-Bus shuttle route (in blue on the map):
- Robert Guertin Centre Park-and-Ride
- Drop off on corner of Des Allumettières and Laurier
- Snowflake Kingdom site (Jacques-Cartier Park)
- Connection with OC Transpo to Dow's Lake and the Rideau Canal Skateway on Sussex (north of York)
To provide easier access for people with reduced mobility, this service is offered with articulated buses equipped with access ramps that reduce the space between the sidewalk and the bus. Just ask the driver!
OC Transpo shuttle between the activity sites in Ottawa:
OC Transpo Sno-Bus shuttle route (in route on the map):
Family fare valid on weekends, holidays and all the time in July and August! Children aged 11 and under travel for free! See the details and conditions.
- Write Snowflake Kingdom or Parc Jacques-Cartier, in the destination (the "B"section).